Varsity Community Garden is open to everyone who shares our passion for community and gardening. If you are interested in participating in our events, please don’t hesitate to join our Varsity Community Garden Club!
Volunteer with us!
If you have some free time and would like to help out in the garden, you are most welcome! Email email@example.com
Volunteer opportunities for example:
- help maintain the common areas, such as
- herbal gardens
- hanging baskets
- ornamental plant containers
- become a garden angel
- babysit vacationing gardeners plot
- special work bee projects
- participating on the Executive Committee
- creating garden art, taking pictures
- writing articles for the Varsity Voice
- mentor less experienced gardeners
Thank you and see you in the Varsity Community Garden!